Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Ferrare (or two) for the Holidays


A FERRARE (OR TWO) FOR THE HOLIDAYS: There's nothing that we at Studio of Style love more for the holidays than lots of sparkle...and thanks to actress/supermodel/author/TV host (and a fantastic lady) Cristina Ferrare, you can have the most sparkling holiday ever that all your friends and family will talk about long after both the turkey and you have been stuffed.  I've been to the Ferrare With Company studio in Los Angeles where the collection of tabletop, accessories, jewelry, picture frames, lamps and more is made by hand and I can tell you, kids, that there is a lot of heart and soul poured into every piece.  And Brian Thorson and Tim Hosier who established the company with Ferrare in 2006 are as excited about every single item they make as The Lady herself.  "I've always had a passion for my home and family," says Ferrare to Studio of Style.  "When I met Brian and Tim at a gift show and saw the beautiful objects for the home that they adorned with Swarovski crystals and semi-precious stones, I knew it was a match made in heaven.  After five years of being together, I've never looked back -- and we even opened our own retail store in Los Angeles -- Marquette.  Every time a new piece is created for the store or for a client, I want to bring it home and keep it.  But I get vetoed every time!" 
http://ferrarewithcompany.com/
signed copies of Ferrare's book: 
http://marquettehome.com/products-page/gift-ideas/a-big-bowl-of-love-by-cristina-ferrare/